- Supports Intel®
HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel®
Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel®
InTru™ 3D, Intel®
Clear Video HD Technology, Intel®
HD Graphics 510/530/630
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Dual graphics output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.